- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (whole seed)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (fresh ground)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
Makes 20 servings
- First, wash and finely chop parsley.
- Peel and mince garlic cloves using a garlic press.
- Combine all the ingredients into cruet or squeeze bottle or deep small sized bowl.
- Shake cruet/bottle or stir vigorously with a fork for about 30 seconds or until ingredients are well combined.
Serve with salad.Also goes well with fish, deli meats, cooked meats, and cheese platters.
Store dressing in the fridge (covered) and take out 2 hours before next serving. Make sure it’s at room temperature when serving.
You may want to adjust the oil, vinegar, salt, and garlic according to your tastes.
Big love, small tummies!
Jill – The Fat Controller