The Fat Controllers 10 Pillars of Success
So what does it take to become a Fat Controller?
Can you achieve and maintain a lean and health body WITHOUT having to diet or struggle?
Imagine finding a way that was effortless and enjoyable…..
After 20 years of continued persistence and practice I believe that these pillars are the cornerstones to achieving and maintaining change. These are what I call the big rocks. There are many more you can add but I consider these to be the most important to master first. Everything else will follow. All the habits needed to attain a fit and healthy body will come as a result of changing your attitude and perception.
I want to share them with you here:
- Change begins with thought. You can’t change by trying to change the external world. You have to learn to think and believe differently first. Master this and the rest will follow. Change yourself first and then watch the external world change.
- Be VERY clear on your REAL why! If it isn’t big enough, you wont stay the distance. Just wanting to be slimmer isn’t enough. You have to peel to onion and find our WHY you want to be slimmer.
- Fake it until you make it and start with the end in mind. Visualise the outcome and behave like the person you wish to become. When you act as if with a clear focus, you will remain motivated even when the going gets tough.
- Change is really hard. For change to happen you have to be ready AND willing to change. Intention alone is not enough. You need to have intention and a strong desire to ACT because it will be hard!
- Everything you say or do has the potential to become a habit. Say and do carefully on a regular basis and permanent change will follow.
- There is no such thing as perfection. Learn to pursue, enjoy and celebrate progress, no matter how small.
- Fully understand that this journey of learning and discovery will NEVER end. Therefore……you have to learn to FULLY love and embrace the process of change.
- Don’t give up or quit! There is no such thing as failure if you believe. Learn to take it as feedback and be willing to learn. Learn to love failure and expect instead of fearing it.
- Be clear on what you will gain and what you are willing to lose before you gain. Change will feel like sacrifice in the beginning and you will need to accept that you will have to give up certain things such negative habits, behaviours, relationships and foods.
- Be sure to understand the advantages of NOT changing and understand the advantages of change. Be as prepared as you can because set-backs will challenge your resolve.
These are what I call the big rocks. There are many more you can add but I consider these to be the most important to master first. Everything else will follow. All the habits needed to attain a fit and healthy body will come as a result of changing your attitude and perception.
For more about how to #BanishtheBeige and live a life without diets and deprivation, come and join our community of fat controllers here:
Big love, small tummies!
Jill – The Fat Controller