Spicy Tomato & Coriander Relish
Spicy Tomato and Coriander Relish
Lovely as a side dish with curry or just on its own.
Serves 4-6 (but we usually eat this between the two of us)
- 1/2lb (225g) toms
- 3oz (75g) onion, peeled
- 4 heaped tablespoons chopped fresh coriander (fresh parsley can be substituted)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground roasted cumin seeds (just dry fry seeds in pan until slightly coloured be careful they can burn) then grind in pestle and mortar the amount you need)
- Cute the tomatoes and onions into ¼ inch
Big love, small tummies!
Jill – The Fat Controller
Please follow and like us: