Great with fish
For two generous servings :
- 1 bunch of fresh parlsey
- 1 handful of chives, basil and mint leaves (fresh if possible)
- 1 clove of garlic (I like two!)
- 1 fresh anchovy fillet (or tinned as most of us will do!)
- 1 tsp of capers
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin oil, avocado, Udos or walnut oil
- 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar (maybe use another vinegar)
- Squeeze of lemon and season with pepper to taste.
Finely chop all the ingredients, add the oil, vinegar and lemon juice and leave to marinade for at least 1 hour. Keeps for 4-5 days.
Big love, small tummies!
Jill – The Fat Controller
Please follow and like us: