Quick Pesto Chicken
Super Quick Pesto Poached Chicken
This is super quick and very easy. Takes 5 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook!
You will need chicken breasts, foil, pesto sauce, philadelphia or any light cream cheese.
- Preheat the over to 180ºc
- Butterfly the chicken breast
- Mix the pesto and cheese together to form a paste
- Place generously inside and on top of the chicken
- Wrap in tin foil and place in pre-heated oven
- Cook for 15-20 mins.
- Use the juice to drizzle over your steamed veggies and serve the chicken
Delish and moist and so easy!
Big love, small tummies!
Jill – The Fat Controller