Ignite – 28 day online programme
I will work exclusively with you and the group for the entire 28 days. Answering your questions, giving advice and motivation. You will be expected to limit and avoid certain foods such as bread and alcohol but there will be so much food to choose from you will never go hungry! Read what people think of it so far.
Does this sound like you?
- You find it hard to fit in exercise and healthy eating
- You don’t like exercise or have found much you enjoy
- You are confused about what to eat and when
- You have tried countless diets and just seem to just get bigger
- Despite eating healthy you still can’t to shift the weight
- You have lost count of the amount of times you have started a diet
- You hate looking in the mirror and have a wardrobe full of clothes you just can’t fit into!
Well I can help you but only if you promise the following:
- You are going to commit yourself 100% to learning how to be a fat controller
- You agree to fully engage and support the other members in the private Facebook group
- You agree to engage in the unique ‘Fitstop’ workouts, daily walking, follow the #BanishtheBeige food plan and share your measurements and progress within the group
- You will take before and after photographs so we can fully track your progress (this will be private)
- You will learn some great fat burning recipes, workouts and habits that will give you the best start on this exciting fat loss journey
Don’t worry – this is not an extreme, low calorie diet
This program will merely help you understand your unique metabolism – after all we are all as different on the inside as we are on the outside. This is a fat loss regime and NOT a weight loss diet. Your food plan will contain plenty of wholesome, clean foods that will leave you full and satisfied and are foods and recipes that the whole family will enjoy!
Are you willing to embrace it 100% and start a new way of living?
How do I apply and how much does it cost?
What do I need?
What happens after I sign up?
What happens after 4 weeks?