How to change your world in a moment!
When you look in the mirror, how do you really feel about yourself?
What words do you hear yourself speak or think?
What do you see and focus on?
Stop and think for a moment… REALLY think!
Is it to making you feel good? Positive? Motivated? Happy?
Maybe there is a clue to how you feel on a daily basis about yourself?
For a great many years, I would only hear criticism, negativity and hate.
I wondered why my life was filled with sadness and loneliness.
Everyday I was living in doubt, fear and sadness.
You simply cannot achieve a happy and fulfilling life when all your hear, see and think is pain and negativity. You can’t feel the most amazing and healing emotion known to humans…. LOVE!
The moment I realised this I was awake! I felt the pain of the years I lost being my own worst enemy. When I had spend years blaming life, others and circumstance I could have been using that same energy to change and steer my life.
I remind myself of this lesson EVERYDAY.
I practice EVERYDAY to resist the temptation to repeat those lessons.
Most days I win and continue to steer, but some days I can get lost to pain and fear. When I lose awareness and ‘fall asleep at the wheel’, I let my past programmes run. The difference today, is I can quickly wake myself up and get back fully into the driving seat and start to feel LOVE and GRATITUDE immediately.
“You can live a life of fear or live a life of love. You have the choice! But I can tell you that if you choose to see a world full of love, your body will respond by growing in health. If you choose to believe that you live in a dark world full of fear, your body’s health will be compromised as you physiologically close yourself down in a protection response.” — Dr. Bruce Lipton
Here are my simple tools to change your world in a moment:
- Think of the people who you love and love you back
- Think of the amazing things in the world available for you to discover
- Think of the difference you already make and can make to others lives
- Think of the amazing opportunities available to you
- Think of the remarkable people that have touched your life and inspired you
- Smile and feel the warmth of the love and potential you have inside of you
- Apologise to someone you know you have done wrong to. Forgive someone who has done you wrong
- Reach out to someone you know who is suffering and share love and gratitude
- Hug as many people as you can today and everyday moving forwards
No one I have ever met consciously chooses to feel pain, sadness or fear. When you are feeling it. it’s because you are not awake and not choosing. At any moment you CAN choose the path of love.
#hateitchangeit #banishthebeige #chooselove
Big love, small tummies!
Jill – The Fat Controller
p.s. want love and support from myself and my community? Join us here: Banish the Beige