How Does A Slim Girl Stop The Fat Girl Inside Get Her Own Way?
How does a slim girl stop the fat girl inside get her own way?
I trick her into feeling full and satisfied and to not feel like it’s a diet!
‘But Jill, how do you do that?’
- I use foods that regulate appetite and satiety by balancing hunger hormones and blood sugar – think plenty of protein from lean meats, eggs, nuts and seeds, fibre in fresh colourful veggies and salads, occasional fruits and colourful starches in sweet potato, beets and more.
- I use hacks to make it high on taste and look – think good fats, avocado, fresh herbs, seasoning, vinegars, limes and lemons.
- Nothing is off limits! I simply moderate the foods she REALLY loves so she doesn’t feel deprived! – think daily moderate amounts of dark chocolate, nut butter, organic coffee, high taste cheese and a small glass of my favourite wine!
- I don’t ever think of deprivation. Instead I think of nourishment – food is fuel and a recovery aid. It helps prevent premature ageing and gives me energy and vitality.
- I think of exercise as movement that builds a strong lean body, not punishment for over eating – think lifting weights, short burst activities and relaxation activities such as yoga, pilates, walking, sex, laughter!
- I think of relaxation and sleep as vital components to health, mindset and body weight – think allowing yourself to have down time and not feeling guilty for pleasure activities and duvet days!
The fat girl inside will always try to get out. But I now know how to keep her under wraps and be in control of my body fat!
Big love, small tummies,
Jill – The Fat Controller
p.s. for more hacks for banishing the beige and learning how to love real food and movement, join our on-line support community #BanishtheBeige here: