Attitude of Gratitude
Grab a cup of tea! I found these wonderful questions to ask of yourself right now from ‘The Findhorn’ book of every day abundance. Take a seat and allow yourself a wonderful hour of reflective thought and gratitude and feel your mood and happiness lift to the sky!
1. I feel blessed to have such wonderful_______________
2. It’s easy to feel grateful when I think about ______________
3. It’s a good thing I’m so __________________
4. When I express my gratitude, my body feels________________
5. I feel so lucky every time I think about________________
6. The thing I’m most grateful for right now is _______________
7. I feel blessed with ______________________
8. When I think about what might have happened with ________________ I feel truly grateful
9. When I look around the room, I feel grateful for___________
10. I feel grateful that life has brought me________________
I love practicing gratitude – it makes me feel grounded and happy!
Big love, small tummies!
Jill – The Fat Controller