A day in the life of a fat controller
So I decided to summarise a day in the life of a fat controller! If you want to see a list of my fat controlling essentials then click here
Sunday afternoon is my preferred time for organising my food and shopping for the week. Often I will update my workout schedule too. This means I don’t have to worry about it for the majority of the week!
- 6am – I naturally wake around hungry and very thirsty! I get a couple of pints of water down!
I make my self a nice hot cup of cocoa or green tea and set about working, planning my days work and scheduling jobs
- 6.30am – I get the children up and we all eat breakfast together. I typically avoid starches in the mornings when I am working out.
Typically we will eat eggs, beans, left over veggies and dinners, protein pancakes, protein smoothies, omelette’s and salad, boiled eggs etc. I take fish oil, pre-biotics, multi-vitamin, Zinc, Magnesium, B vits and sometimes Aloe Vera.
- 8.30am – after the kids have left I will head to the gym or do a workout at home. I take a pre-workout drink of alkalising salts!
Typically it will be a rest based workout – consisting of weights and full body movements or I might choose some form of cardio sprint intervals. I am rarely in the gym longer than 30 mins!
- 10am – back home for a post workout out homemade protein bar, smoothie (protein powder, coconut milk and fresh spinach or some frozen banana or yoghurt) or a snack and a greens drink. Then its back to work!
Another cocoa to take back up to the office! (with plenty of water of course)
- 11am – I may try to go for a walk or do some housework to get a break. Sometimes it’s filming workouts too.
Basically anything to get me moving and fidgeting! Yes this is the secret of naturally slim people!
- 1pm – By now I am hungry and ready for lunch
Typically it will be a salad and fish or I’ll make some crustless quiches or have left overs. I will have lots of greens and veggies for fibre and some lean clean proteins too! I wil take some more fish oils and magnesium.
- 3.30pm – the children arrive home from school and often we will have a snack together. My favourite afternoon snack is berries and greekyoghurt with nuts and seeds or some dark chocolate and Brazil nuts!
I will make sure the evening meal is cooked or ready so that when I return from teaching it’s ready to go! Just before going to teach I will take a greens drink or alkalising salt mix in my water.
- 5.30pm I go off to teach armed with lots of water!
- 7pm – I will drink plenty of water as I drive back home to shower (I spray a nice amount of magnesium on my legs, tummy and arms) and finish off cooking dinner. I usually sit and eat around 7.15-730pm. I will include some starches in this meal to help me sleep later and help push nutrients back into my muscles!!
Dinner is often a chili with beans and salad, homemade burgers and sweet potato chips and watercress, slow cooked chicken and lentils, Fish parcels and quinoa salad etc. I ALWAYS make sure that there is enough leftovers for breakfast or lunch the next day. If there isn’t then I will plan the next days food. I finish with fish oils.
Then it’s Tulsi tea all night with plenty of water.
- 10.30pm I aim to be in bed, planning the next day, reading or masterminding new ideas! I take water to bed with some added Glutamine to aid muscle repair.